The festival kicks off today. Get acquainted with all the practical information!
- On the map below you will find all the highlights of the festival – both stages and partner zones. Have fun at Inside Seaside 2023 and remember that our volunteers will answer even the most difficult questions!
- There are also Info points on the festival grounds, where you can find out all the details about the venue and the event itself.
- you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions here: https://insideseaside.pl/faq/
- exchange of tickets for wristbands will be possible on Saturday and Sunday, from 2 p.m. to 1 a.m., at the entrance to the festival area next to AmberExpo
- gate opening hours: from 3 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- the event will end before 2 a.m.
- checkroom and depository are provided on site
- for smokers, an outdoor area is provided
- you can bring your own empty beverage bottle up to 0.5 l to the event area
- there will be points on the event site where you can refill your bottles with water.
on-site ticket sales will be conducted at our exclusive partner Eventim.pl, tickets will also be continuously available online
only cashless sales will be valid on the festival grounds
a festival merch stand will be available on the festival grounds – available at a 10% discount for customers of our partner, Bank Millennium!
TRANSPORTATION & GETTING THERE
Inside Seaside can be reached by public transportation, SKM train and car
you can get to Inside Seaside by bus line 158 from Wrzeszcz and Stogi and 283 from Nowy Port and Niedźwiednik by streetcar line 7 and 10 from Nowy Port and Brętowo
it will be possible to return from the festival site by the night bus N6
a specially substituted SKM train will run on the Gdańsk Główny – Gdańsk Stadion Expo line
an additional SKM train on the Gdańsk – Gdynia line! On November 12 and 13, after midnight, boarding both trains going from under AmberExpo (at 00.45 and 1.45), in Gdańsk Główny you can change to SKM to Gdynia at 1.03 and 2.03.
We have parking spaces at the P3, P6 and P7 parking lot – entrance from Żaglowa street.
Taxi can be ordered at AmberExpo, 11 Żaglowa Street, where there is a cab rank
in cooperation with FREENOW we have a code for you: IS2023, which gives you 2 x 50% discount (max PLN 10) on rides in Gdansk.
See you today!
Buy ONE-DAY TICKETS